Custom Search

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hi everybody

My name is Jim Sweet and I made this blog for a class I'm taking at ISU. I've been a Bulls fan for as long as i can remember and I am going share and post ideas and thoughts i have about the Bulls daily. Now where can i start....well the Bulls had a fairly successful season this year even though most people including myself didn't think they were good enough to make the playoffs. Now about the firing of Vinny. I don't really understand why they did it, I mean he brought a team that lost its best scorer over the off season and still managed to make the playoffs and yet he still got fired. I know he had that incident with Paxton with the whole pushing match but its not like he was purposely trying to lose games like the Cavs did before they got LeBron James. The young guys really did deserve to make the playoffs this year because D-rose and Noah played with so much heart all year long and thats what i like to see out of the players. Both of them have improved this season so much i can't wait to see how they are next season. This is also going to be one of the biggest summers ever in terms of alstar free agent availability but I will be talking about that daily after today. I hope everyone visits my page tomorow when i start talking about possible free agents the Bulls can get starting July 1st. :)
see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment