Custom Search

Sunday, June 13, 2010

analyze a top blog

Recently I have come across another great blog about the Chicago Bulls while surfing the net.
Blog-a-Bull has been one of my favorites. A lot of the posts are about many of the same topics that i have been talking about for the past couple of weeks like the Bulls new head coach, free agents, and how well the Bulls did in the playoffs. Judging by all of the comments on each of the blogs I am willing to bet that it gets a lot of hits from people from all over. A nice thing about the blog is that they give a ton of up to date information and some of it is posted as soon as it happens to keep everyone informed. He not only talked about the top free agents but he talked about the 2nd tier players as well. I think that is something that I can do in the coming days. He also talked about 5 key players this off season but he went into a lot more depth. He not only gave his explainations about why the players would be a good fit for the Bulls but he added there statistics for all aspects of there game including: rebounding, inside and outside game, turnover rate, blocks, steals, fouls, and shooting percentage. I think i can take a lot away from this blog and many others and improve my own. Lastly here is my fun link of the day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jmiiR4hjPY.
Stacey King is one of the funniest commentators I have ever heard for the Chicago Bulls. :)
this was a great blog and i rate it 5 out of 5 for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment