Custom Search

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Web Site

I have recently started my very own web site called http://dabullsareback.webs.com/ I think that all of you guys would really enjoy some of my articles. On my web site I go a little more in depth on some important topics about the Bulls like players such as Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah and also topics like how the Bulls can win an NBA Championship. One of the most important topics i sent a lot of time talking about it what the Bulls need to do this free agency  in order to get to a championship level team. On my page I also have a donations page in which you can help fund for my college career and help me find better topics about the Bulls. I update my article page about 2 times a week with new cool information about the Bulls. One of the other important things I have included on my web site is my link page. There you will find 20 different links having to do with the Chicago Bulls and any updates that I may have missed throughout the season. My site is very easy to navigate through with an easy to use layout that you can get to any page on my site. If you take a look at the About Me and Contact info page it will explain a lot more about what I am trying to accomplish with my blog and web page.  If you enjoy my daily postings on my blog then I hope you take a look at my web page because it goes much more in depth in what I know about  the Bulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment